Halloween at Riverby
Riverby friends and staff had fun handing out free books and candy to hundreds of trick-or-treaters on East Capitol Street.
We’ve already had a few tiny ghosts and goblins take advantage of our Candy Buy-Back. Children can trade in a dozen pieces of candy for one kid’s paperback book until Nov. 8.
November 1, 2015 / riverbybooksdc /
11am to 7pm Daily
- Holiday Hours at Riverby DC November 15, 2016
- As seen in The Hill Rag… October 2, 2016
- It’s Election Time September 21, 2016
- So Much Star Trek! July 29, 2016
- Author talk: Carolyn Karcher on ‘A Refugee from His Race’ July 6, 2016