Gardening Event with William Penn House, Feb. 24 from 4:30 to 6pm
Does your yard get 6 hours of sunlight? Are you interested in starting your own vegetable garden? If so, join us Wednesday, Feb. 24 from 4:30-6pm a “gardening tips” exchange. Tea and cookies will be served.
Our neighbors at William Penn House are working to bring fresh vegetables to the District by giving out free seeds and supplies for garden boxes to anyone who is interested.
Current garden box participants and future ones are invited to Riverby Books for afternoon tea to share experiences and advice. All gardening books will be 20% off during the event!
February 19, 2016 / riverbybooksdc /
11am to 7pm Daily
- Holiday Hours at Riverby DC November 15, 2016
- As seen in The Hill Rag… October 2, 2016
- It’s Election Time September 21, 2016
- So Much Star Trek! July 29, 2016
- Author talk: Carolyn Karcher on ‘A Refugee from His Race’ July 6, 2016