New Summer Hours
Update July 31, 2016: We’ve decided to discontinue our late night hours in August. Thanks to all our neighbors who stopped by and supported us in the evening! Visit us from 11am to 7pm daily.
Summer days are here and to celebrate we’re extending our hours.
We’re open until 9pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights all summer long. Escape the heat and make Riverby a destination on your evening stroll around the Hill!
One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by. ― Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle
June 2, 2016 / riverbybooksdc /
11am to 7pm Daily
- Holiday Hours at Riverby DC November 15, 2016
- As seen in The Hill Rag… October 2, 2016
- It’s Election Time September 21, 2016
- So Much Star Trek! July 29, 2016
- Author talk: Carolyn Karcher on ‘A Refugee from His Race’ July 6, 2016