Riverby Books D.C. is a neighborhood bookstore located four blocks from the Capitol Building. We sell used books of all kinds, from extraordinary finds and unusual treasures to plain-old good books for reading.
We also buy books — just like yours — every day. Bring them in any time we’re open. We pay cash or store credit.
11am to 7pm Daily
- Holiday Hours at Riverby DC November 15, 2016
- As seen in The Hill Rag… October 2, 2016
- It’s Election Time September 21, 2016
- So Much Star Trek! July 29, 2016
- Author talk: Carolyn Karcher on ‘A Refugee from His Race’ July 6, 2016